Planning a camping or backpacking trip and not sure what you'll eat?
Gourmet As Heck will clear up any confusion you have. The book gives you over 50 different recipes that you can make on a dehydrator, plus loads of info about how to plan meals for outdoor trips.
Download the ebook now and you'll get the full-color PDF, mobi, and ePub files delivered to your inbox instantly!
All of the recipes in this book are...
- Lightweight and compact
- Require no refrigeration
- Easy to prepare at camp (just add hot water!)
- Mouthwatering delicious (even my picky kid eats them!!)
Written by an experienced backpacker and foodie, every recipe is field-tested and accompanied by beautiful photos.
The recipes are easy enough for car camping trips but also suitable for serious backpacking adventures. Most recipes pack in 150 calories per ounce or more. That means you get lots of energy without the extra weight in your pack.
Have special dietary needs?
With just two exceptions, all of these recipes are accidentally gluten-free. No weird ingredients required!
The recipes are also plant-based. Whether you are vegan or carnivore, you'll love eating...
- Walnut risotto
- Warming chickpea tagine
- Pumpkin chili
- Creamy cashew sauce
- Blueberry chia oatmeal
- DIY energy bars
In addition to the recipes, you will learn:
- The ins and outs of backpacking nutrition.
- Exactly how much food to bring on your trek.
- Packaging methods.
- How to rehydrate meals, even without a stove.
Who is this book for?
The author of this book is Diane Vukovic of the popular blog Mom Goes Camping. As someone who goes on intense wild camping trips, she knows how important it is to keep food weight down! But, with two young girls in tow, she also knows how important it is to have healthy, tasty meals (especially when one of those kids is a very picky eater!).
- Are tired of spending a fortune on backpacking meals
- Want more diversity and flavor in your trail food
- Care about nutrition and know that you’ll enjoy your hike more when you have healthy food to eat…
Then this book is for you!
What are you waiting for? Get your copy of Gourmet As Heck today. Lightweight trail food really is this easy!